Abstract Submission GUIDELINES
- Abstracts for Oral Presentation/Poster Presentation are to be submitted online through the conference website only.
- You need to register yourself on the online portal for submission of the abstract. You can make the registration payment later, but submission of relevant information is must.
- The presenting author MUST be registered for the conference.
- The number of papers to be accommodated are limited. You can indicate your preference during submission (oral/poster). Some abstract requests for Oral presentations will be shifted to the poster section. Case reports, unless carrying a very novel message, will not be considered for oral presentations.
- It is mandatory that the Presenting author is registered for the conference to be eligible for presentation and for awards.
- The cut-off date will be 10th Nov 2023 by 1700hrs. No abstracts will be considered after this Deadline.
- Abstracts will be listed on the conference website by 20th Nov 2023. The abstract is restricted to a maximum of 300 words. It should include: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, and Keywords.
- One participant may submit up to 3 abstracts, and only one abstract would be considered for Oral Presentation.